July 23, 2018
Installation Day Checklist for Replacement Windows and Doors
Our team follows a detailed checklist to ensure the quality of services on installation day. Contact us to learn about your options for replacement windows and doors for your home.
When you invest in replacement windows and doors, there is no reason to be worried about the installation day. Some homeowners are concerned about the work that needs to be done when the new replacement windows in Kirkland, WA are installed. But, you can sit back and relax because our team will handle all of the details.
Here is a quick overview to help you know what to expect when we come to install your windows:
Preparing Before the Installation Team Arrives
Even though we will complete the installation work, there are a few things that you can do to prepare before our team shows up. We need easy access to the windows that will be replaced, so it is helpful if the homeowner moves furniture and items out of the way.
For example, don’t leave toys or random objects in the yard. If the curtains are covering the windows, then it can be helpful to remove the curtains before we arrive. Also, make sure that there is a clear path that can be used when we are moving in and out of the home.
Our Checklist for Quality Services
These are a few of the checklist items that are followed to ensure quality services on every installation:
- Preparing the Work Site:We never start construction before the work site is prepared. The goal is to avoid damage or messes in your home. So, we lay down drop cloths and use other protective strategies to minimize the dirt that is tracked inside.
- Double Checking Measurements:We were detailed with the measurements during the consultation and inspection. But, we always double check these measurements to ensure the quality of the installation. Paying attention to the details ensure an optimal outcome for your family.
- Efficiency While Working:It can be inconvenient to have contractors in your home, which is why we work as efficiently as possible. Our goal is to complete the work without delay, helping to reduce the amount of time that we need to spend in your home.
- Cleaning Up the Mess:When the new windows are in place, it doesn’t mean that our work is done. Our team always cleans up the mess to leave your home cleaner than we found it. You don’t need to worry about clean up after we leave your home.
- Final Walkthrough:Finally, we want to demonstrate how the new windows work. We will walk through the home with you to ensure that you know how to use the materials that were installed.
Additionally, we have checklists that are used for the installation techniques, ensuring the best performance of the materials that are installed. We want to make sure that every homeowner is satisfied with the results when we are done with the project.
If you are ready for more information about Redmond replacement windows and doors, then you need to talk to us at Puget Sound Window & Door. Visit our location: 445 E Main Ave, Puyallup, WA 98372. Or, contact our office if you prefer to schedule a consultation in your home: (253) 904-8658