Installing replacement windows and doors in your Bellevue, WA home is always a good idea. Your windows and doors take a beating from keeping out pests and unwanted intruders to helping maintain the comfortable temperature inside your house.
There are an almost unlimited number of choices when it comes to replacement doors and windows in Bellevue, WA. They come in many different types, sizes and styles so you can get the exact look you want for your home. The following is a list of some of the most common types of replacement windows and doors so you can learn more about them to choose the right ones for your house.
- Single and Double Hung - Single and double hung windows are the most common choice for homeowners all over the country. Built in bottom and top sashes make double hung windows incredibly easy to maintain. A simple tilt of the sash opens the window for easy cleaning and fresh air. Their timeless appeal looks great with any home concept.
- Sliding - Sliding windows and doors make life a breeze. These doors and windows open horizontally along upper or lower tracks with minimal effort on your part. Large glass panels give beautifully open views of the outdoors.
- Custom - Custom replacement windows and doors are an excellent choice when you have a specific idea as to what goes with your home. Choose insulated glass for better energy efficiency on your custom windows and doors.
- Sliding Patio Doors - Sliding patio replacement doors give your living space tons of natural light, as well as easy access to your outdoor space. Slim and sleek designs make for unobtrusive yet fully functioning use. You can customize your replacement sliding patio doors with colors, grids and sizes, as well as with weatherproof seals, glass and frames.
- Garden Windows - Garden windows are curved outward for gorgeous outdoor views and a tasteful accent to any space. Choose from a variety of vinyl color options to further accent or complement the space’s design.
- Bay Windows - Bay windows are a classic and always stylish choice for replacement windows. Bay windows dramatically curve outward, creating an almost fishbowl of glass on the outside of your home. They are casual and charming for any room in your house. Set up a bench for reading, or simply leave the area all glass for tons of natural light and garden views.
- Bow Windows - When you want a less dramatic curve than garden windows, but still like the concept, choose bow windows. Bow windows come color ready for a quick and easy installation. Add grids for further accenting, or thermal glass for cold or severe climates.
These are just a few of the replacement windows and doors you can choose from. To learn more, contact Puget Sound Window & Door. We offer Redmond replacement windows and doors at great prices. Visit our showroom at 445 E Main Ave Puyallup, WA 98372 or give us a call at (253) 904-8658 to learn more.